Omagh Golf Club subscribes to the GUI and ILGU Standard of Dress on the course and in the Clubhouse.
Metal spike shoes are strictly prohibited on the course and any footwear worn on the course is permitted only in the locker rooms and not in the rest of the Clubhouse.
Headwear is not permitted in the clubhouse, where smart, casual attire is essential and in keeping with the high standards of the Clubhouse.
The following items of Dress are unacceptable at all times:
- Denim jeans, jackets and shirts
- Singlets, vests, sleeveless or collarless shirts
- Untailored shorts or sports shorts
- Football shirts
- Sweaters without shirts
- Garments displaying slogans
- Track or leisure suits
- Trouser legs must never be tucked into socks
- Shirts must be tucked inside trousers
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the course or at the area surrounding the Clubhouse entrance. ***